Featured Events
ALL EVENTS >
athleticedge1@hotmail.com
Cary, NC 27511

Contact This Member

All fields required unless noted

athleticedge1@hotmail.com

Lal

Share this profile

Overview
Locations
Price List
Events
Reviews
 
Certifications: Medical Arts Massage School
Skills: Deep Tissue Massage, Chair Massage, Fitness Instructor, Massage Therapist, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Therapy

Member Since 04/13/09

Background

Athletic Edge Sports Massage caters to the athlete. Approximately 75% of our clientele are athletes (cyclists, ultra runners, mixed martial arts, etc), with th remaining 25% being individuals who have experience some sort of injury (repetitive motion or acute). We worked with UNC FOOTBALL TEAM, IRONMAN TRIATHLETES, and members from NC STATE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM.

Price List

There is no price list for this profile at this time

Events

There are no current events for this profile at this time

Reviews

There are no reviews for this profile at this time

Be the first to review this profile
Locations
Close Pop-Up